Sunday 17 June 2012

Developing - Setting


 after talking to tutor, I have decided that I need to put some more thought into the setting of my film – as it is going to be visible and therefore needs to be relevant. Ideas so far are:
·      In the design studio – this is relevant as the film is about design, and this is easily recognised. But I think this is potentially unrealistic, as will be hard to find the time to film, and hard to find a time of which the design room will be empty enough for me to film.
·      In the study room as Weir House – this is a good location, as there are lots of simple, blank areas. This will link in the idea of someone studying and forgetting the book. But may seem a bit too general.
·      Outside in an abandoned looking area, would hold a lot of symbolism about history being abandoned but would also be very difficult to work with paper sculptures outside

No comments:

Post a Comment