Thursday 18 October 2012

BIG development

The main thing i didnt like about my idea for the interim storyboard is how I felt it wasn't pushing the boundaries enough, it was to predictable of the style of app i was using that I would go down the animated hand drawn route. To try and break out of the molde i saw myself in I tried to think what it was that most made my app unique, which i concluded was how it relise of the use of other live people, and how could i apply this idea to my film to tie them together.

The idea that came to me was that I wanted to make my film so that is also had a reliance on live people, thus sprang the decision to use real people as the canvas for my film rather than paper. I would hand draw a stop motion animation but make it come to life by drawing it on real people torsos and arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment