Tuesday 16 October 2012

Interim Presentation


To try and create a film that is unique rather than just an advertsiment or tutorial of my i phone app, I really want to stick with the colourful, carnival like style that i developed within my app. I really wanted to expolre the idea of using Alice in Wonderland to loosley base my film around ao that it becomes more of a story where the app features as an element of what the story is based around. I also want to incorporate the quirky, fanasty elements of both carnivals an wonderland to make my app appealing to students becuase it looks fun and stands out

Although my storyboard/idea only shows one of the features of my app, because it is the main one and the others features such as the 'lead' and 'messages' options are very similar and branch off the same concept, i think it is acceptable that not everything is shown.




No comments:

Post a Comment