Tuesday 23 October 2012

Painting on people

To develop my idea to draw on live people further i decided to paint my app onto them as well. My film zooms into to show what is happening on the screen of the iphone, this is when the painted people are used. I decided to paint them because my app is made by using real people to show the way, and by  making people physically become the app it is literally made by real people.



Here is an example of one of the painted people and the original picture of my app. obviously the people will be simplified as it is very difficult to paint on people!

I also wanted to paint on people to keep my style consistant throughout my app, if i zoomed in and used my original photoshop version I feel as though it is not organic enough to be used with my hand drawn animation

No comments:

Post a Comment