Thursday 27 September 2012

Colour Scheme and Background

These are a couple of pictures of coral reefs that I want to use as the precedents for my colour scheme. This fits in with the underwater/sea theme of my game but allows me to incorporate much more eye catching colours than the typical blues associated with water.





Below is the background I want to use in my sketch. I think using a photo such as this will bring an extra element to the design rather than using a plain blue background. The live photo hopefully will stop the sketch appearing so flat without having to use 3D animation techniques.

I also like that it is a dark blue so I can use bright coral colours such as orange, pink, turquoise and purple as the colours of my sea 'critters'. This way they will really stand out and hopefully create a vibrant and appealing looking game to draw in the user.





No comments:

Post a Comment