Tuesday 25 September 2012

Colour Scheme and Influence

These are a couple of pictures of images I found on google that represent the kind of STYLE i am now looking to use. The slightly vintage, brightly coloured, flat but layered graphic design is perfect bring an extra element to my interface. I think this style is fun and eye catching because of the colours but also has a simplistic element to it that would makes it very flexible end would be able to be used across a whole range of elements that would come with an navigation app, all the way from menus to maps.

Although I would make some adjustment, I also like many elements of both the colour schemes in these photos, the contrast between pale browns and creme with bright blues and reds creates an aesthetic of livelyness that cannot be ignored - as the main focus of my app is that it relies on live people, it is really important to me to capture a sense of life and movement within my design - I want to go in the complete opposite direction to the setrile 'grey' nature modern technology often has.




No comments:

Post a Comment