Friday 14 September 2012

Group Discussions

Some great points were bought up in tutorial while having a group discussion to try and generate some solid ideas preparing for the interim,

As always the ever present question of what do you do if you reach a road block/ how do you avoid road blocks?
Personally I think this is a huge issue that need addressing in order to separate from a standard GPS or computer system that cant think for itself. How can my app offer different options when the user comes to a road block or better yet, how can it avoid the road block in the first place before it becomes an issue?


Can multipul people use your app/technology at the same time?
i.e cannot light up a building as a way of showing somewhere where to go HOWEVER you can give them technology that lights up the building for their eyes only such a pair of glasses. This is a perfect example of how the most outrages ideas can be made into reality thriugh refinement.
Personally I want to design an app that works for multipul users and as general a group as possibly, ie. at this stage I am not looking at doing anything designe for a specific target audience, eg just females or males.

This tut really made me broaden my thinking of this project to include ideas such as does the app/technology have to be something you operation through your hands or can it be smell, or sound based, the more creative the better!
 I now need to start generating/ developing 2-3 solid ideas to find my final one.


No comments:

Post a Comment