Thursday 13 September 2012

Precedent Image

I decided to develop my 'sea urchin' idea as after consideration to the idea of INTERACTION over CONTROL i think this idea could be developed to have the most unpredictable interaction to create fun.

The very basic precedent behind my mouse toy is the idea of a 'spikey' sea urchins that suck back into a ball when touched.

I want to work with this idea as my beginning point starting with the idea of circles that shrink in when touched/hovered over by the mouse.
The circles will then randomly 'pop' back out to full size

As I develop my code I will keep expanding on this idea to add more elements such a color and possibly an action that occurs when you click, this is just the very basic first layer of my design. 

The images below show a sea urchin both with spikes out and sucked in as a small example of what I am thinking....











No comments:

Post a Comment