Thursday 27 September 2012

Digital Application (photoshop storyboard)


 This is a small summary of some of the elements I hope to include in my final application (at this stage)

Below is an example of what I want my sea critters to look like at full size and when sucked in..
                     
Below is a basic example and diagram of one of the interactions I hope to achieve... 

Below is a digital photoshopped image of a hypothetical screen shot of my application.


In this shot I have tried to incude a visual representation of all the interactions I hope to occur. In the lower left hand area is an example of a critter that has just exploded because the user has shaken on of the critters, creating many new small critters.
The arrow in the bottom left corner represents the curser, the fact that no critters are near by represents how they are repealed by the cursor.
The other critters around the screen are examples of critters at full size and fully sucked it.
The different colours used also represet that the colour will change randomly to one of the 6 designated colours when they bump into each other.

The background used in this shot is the same picture I hope to use in my code, I think it is effective at bringing the critters to life, it gives them a habitat.



No comments:

Post a Comment